There are 5 online dating services we recommend to our readers. Chemistry is one of them. So don’t be put off by the 5th place ranking it received. There might be 4 sites that ranked higher, but that’s not a knock on Chemistry. We’re very critical of dating sites. So for us to give a recommendation to any site speaks volumes about how great of a place to meet people it is.
Chemistry is not as good as Xpress, for example. It’s not even as good as it’s sister site, Match. But that has more to do with it being a newer site. Chemistry – which is owned by the creators of Match – is a relatively new site compared to the other dating sites we recommend. We’ll call it the Baby of great online dating sites. It’s a good site to sign-up for now because it’s continually growing and improving.
Chemistry is somewhat similar to Match, which makes sense since they were created by the same team. The difference is there are fewer members on Chemistry. However, there are plenty of women to meet on Chemistry, especially if you’re using it with Match (or Xpress).
Chemistry.com Service: Our Results Using Chemistry.com
- 120 emails sent
- 97 replies received to our emails
- 8 dates confirmed
- Emails sent 1 per day for 2 months total between 2 guys
8 dates in a 2-month period is pretty damn good. On most of the sites we tried out, we couldn’t get any dates. Our goal was for each guy to get 2 dates per month (4 total). So we doubled our goal on Chemistry (tripled it on Xpress, in comparison). Getting 97 responses to our 120 emails sent was also encouraging. It’s always nice to hear back from women you’re interested in!
The best part about Chemistry is the women. No doubt about it. We had many great conversations. Lots of discussions lasted until the wee hours of the morning because we lost track of time. That’s when you know you’re talking to someone that’s right for you. Any great relationship is built on actually enjoying each other’s company. So you should never get involved with a woman you don’t truly enjoy talking to and being around for something other than sex. Even if she has a perfect body, there needs to be more for the relationship to last.
Chemistry.com Tactics Review: What Worked Well On Chemistry.com
The 3 Most Important Strategies to Use on Chemistry
- Don’t be so picky – We aren’t suggesting you just go after any random woman. You should like something about a woman from her profile before contacting her. But you shouldn’t only go after women that are super hot or have everything in common from you. There are a lot of hidden gems on Chemistry. If you’re too picky, you’ll never find them.
- Stay within your league – It’s okay to go after women that most people would consider better looking than you. But be realistic about who you are capable of getting. If she’s hot, is a District Attorney, and has a ton of confidence, she’s probably out of your league unless you can match her in some way. So if you’re short, bald, fat, and live at home with your Mommy and Daddy, don’t even bother with her unless you just feel like Trolling.
- Fat chicks need lovin’ too! – You’ll find that Chemistry has a decent amount of bigger women – not obese. What’s wrong with a pretty, bigger woman with a great personality? If she has confidence, a nice smile, and has her act together, just because she isn’t razor thin doesn’t mean she isn’t worth getting to know.
How To Get Our Results On Chemistry.com
Stay within your comfort zone on Chemistry. Don’t be full of yourself. Know who you are and who you’re capable of. Well, unless you have no confidence. In that case, you should build some confidence and you’ll be surprised at the quality of women you start dating. With that said, don’t go after the near “perfect” women on Chemistry unless you know you can get them.
Women on Chemistry are very picky compared to some other sites. Not every woman, but the “top” women seem to be. That’s okay, it’s their right to be picky. And you definitely can get a girl that is picky. You just need to have something to offer her in return. For example, if she’s hot and you’re not, you need to make up for it with an amazing personality, a good job, high social status, etc. Staying within your “league” is important so you aren’t wasting time. A Chemistry membership isn’t free, so don’t waste any time trying to meet the RIGHT women.
The Negative Side Of Chemistry.com
Because Chemistry isn’t as old as some of the other dating sites, there are less women. The male to female ratio isn’t terrible in favor of the women, but it’s not as close to 50/50 as it’s sister site, Match. The good news is the male to female ratio is much more favorable towards men on Chemistry than 10 of the 15 sites we reviewed. Some of the dating service websites had 80/20 male to female ratios and the few women that were signed up weren’t really interested in meeting someone.
Chemistry.com Dating Service Review: Our Recommendation
At first, we weren’t sure if we should bother reviewing Chemistry. Sure, it’s a popular site. But since we had already checked out Match, we wondered if there was a point. Chemistry doesn’t really have any advantages over Match because they’re similar, only on a smaller scale. But there still is a purpose to signing up for Chemistry.
What you should do is use BOTH Match and Chemistry. If need be, mix in Xpress as well. If you’re putting in effort on these 2-3 dating service websites, you’ll have dates lined up left and right. The purpose for signing up for Chemistry along with Match is so you’ll have an unlimited supply of women in your dating pipeline.