Who says you can’t build a relationship with a woman you sleep with on a first date? I often hear people claim that if sex happens on a first date, no long-term relationship will form. That couldn’t be further from the truth. I personally know of many happy couples that had sex on a first date. And I’ve been in long-term relationships with women I hooked up with on the first date.
Sex is part of a healthy relationship. A relationship with bad sex won’t last. So why not hook up on the first date (or early on in a relationship) to make sure you’re sexually compatible? Simply being physically attracted to each other isn’t enough to know if you will be. However, many women refuse to have sex on a first date. If she’s not down for sex, respect her wishes. Don’t whine like a little girl or ditch her. She’ll put out eventually.
Signs She WILL Put Out on a First Date
Women don’t openly admit they’re willing to have sex on a first date. If you want to get laid, obviously it’s going to be with someone that will give it up. How do you know if she’s the type? Technically, you never know. But the following signs indicate it’s a likelihood she’ll put out…
- Does not back away from sexual discussion, even before you’ve met her
- Does not avoid physical contact with you on a date
- Does not avoid sexual physical contact with her on a date (i.e. Grabbing her ass)
- Mentions that she’s “horny”
Going From Dinner and Drinks for Sex
Once you know she’s the type that will put out, it’s time to start putting the moves on her. But first, make sure you’ve planned a date location that’s not too far from your house. Picking a place far away is a bad idea because she could get tired in the car or not want to go back to your house because of the distance. Follow these tips to go from dinner & drinks to your bedroom –
- Don’t stay out too late so neither of you get tired.
- Don’t drink too much.
- Impress her from the start. Dress well, smell nice, shave, comb your hair perfectly. Don’t forget to give her a big hug when you meet her and open doors for her.
- Don’t go anywhere too crowded or loud. It’s important to use your verbal communication skills to charm her.
- Make light physical contact with her such as putting your arm around her, holding hands, and lightly touching her leg with yours. Don’t grope her, grab her tits, etc.
- Don’t beat around the bush. “I really enjoy chatting with you and I’d love for you to come back to my place” is a perfect way to ask her back to your house.